Billing and Refund Policy
- Plein Air Artists Colorado (PAAC) provides membership services, and organizes paint outs and events that are relevant to Plein Air Painting.
- All fees are quoted and charged in US funds.
- PAAC membership is for the calendar year - January 1 to December 31.
- New Members who join between October 1 and December 31 will gain a few additional months - membership will start immediately, and run through December 31 of the upcoming year.
- You are required to provide valid billing information when you pay annual membership dues or event fees: your name, credit card details (for accounts paid by credit card), billing address, email address and telephone number.
- Annual membership dues
- Annual membership dues can be paid with a credit card, PayPal account or check
- Annual membership dues paid online with a credit card will be updated automatically
- Annual membership dues paid on invoice will be upgraded per our discretion - either immediately after you request the annual invoice or upon a receipt of the full payment.
Refund and Cancellation Policy (unless otherwise stated in the Event details)
- Registration fees can be paid with a credit card, PayPal account or check
- Registration fees paid on invoice will be logged upon a receipt of the full payment.
If requested before one month prior to the Event date, a refund will be made minus a $5.00 administrative fee.
- Registration is a commitment to participate and no refunds will be made on or after one month prior to the workshop date, unless PAAC cancels the Event.
- If your membership has lapsed, you will be notified in one the following ways:
- message displayed in your account
- and/or by email
- If you do not renew your membership on a timely basis, your name will automatically be removed from our Membership directory, you will not be eligible to enter your work in our annual show until you renew, you will no longer be able to access the Member's Only content on our website, and we will cancel your subscription to the Monthly Member's newsletter. You may still receive communications that we send to non-members, and you're welcome to attend our weekly paint outs.
- All fees are quoted exclusive of all taxes and levies
- There are no refunds for a period for which billing has already occurred.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that our billing emails are properly delivered to your mailbox and not blocked by your anti-spam software or other protection measures.